27 September 2012

Home sweet home...

Three weeks ago I came back from Croatia... 
I'll just let the pics tell you a story about those 8 days I enjoyed being home...

 ...when you find out your colleague is on the same flight as you...
Loooong 30hours behind us and another looong 20hours ahead!

 What is the first thing you do when you come to Zagreb, go to Mc'D, it's like a tradition :)
Specially after singing for 2 hours in the car :))
 
 Arriving home for a surpriseeeee!!!!

Finally with my girls!
''They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style.''
 
 Starting a Friday night out at my favourite place in town :)


 Family lunch :)

Laziest dog ever! Taking her for a walk means sitting in front of the house and just chillin' :)

 And a big day has finally arrived! 

 'Dancing' in the rain :)

  ''And we were dressed from head to toe in love... the only label that never goes out of style''

 A wedding to remember...

 Finally! They DO! :)

 Enjoying my beautiful Zagreb... 

 Zagreb Cathedral...

Unavoidable Vincek's ice cream, best in the world :))
 Upper town - the oldest part of the city

 MWWWWWA for Mr.Matoš! :)

 What's that building behind me? Ah, my high school... :p

 Souvenirs?

 ...back in time...


 St.Mark's Church

 Lotrščak Tower and Grič cannon that fires every day at noon

 Park Zrinjevac


 Central station


 ''I feel like Anna Kournikova'' (when she meant to say Karenina) :)))

 Ćevapiiiiiiiii! There's no english word for it, it's just - ćevapiiiiii :D

 Last day before Dubai we went to Ljubljana to my dear Miss A who was also on her leave :) so that Mr.M can meet his future colleague when he joins us here ;)


 ...and great 8 days just passed by...

“After all, seasons change, so do cities; people come into your life and people go. But it’s comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away.”


Nighty night :*

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome to pay a quick visit this web page and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this post, while I am also zealous of getting know-how.
    Also see my website :: swimwear clearance at swimsuitsplanet.com

    ReplyDelete